Terms & Conditions
- This website (the “Website”) is operated by Jacoba Trading bvba, a Belgian company (registered under the number …).
- The Website provides an online platform through which Clients can make a reservation. By making a reservation through the Website, the Client enters into a direct, legally binding, contractual relationship with the Owner. The Website acts solely as an intermediary between the Client and the Owner, sending the details of the reservation to Owner and sending the Client a confirmation email for and on behalf of the Owner.
- Clients’ reviews may be uploaded on our website for the sole purpose of informing future Clients of other opinions of the service level and quality of the Villa. The Website reserves the right to adjust, refuse or remove reviews at our sole discretion.
- To reserve a Villa, the Client must pay to the Website an initial non-refundable total rent due. Upon reception of the confirmation email and deposit, the Website, on behalf of the Owner, will send a villa confirmation voucher. The reservation is not effective until required payment is received. Reservations can only be accepted from Clients aged 18 or over at the time of the reservation.
Price and payments
- The rental prices are all in Euros (EUR) and include the following:
o – Use of the furnished and fully-equipped villa for the duration of the period specified in the confirmation voucher
o – Household linen, crockery, cutlery and electrical household appliances.
o – Cost of water, electricity, gas, air conditioning fuel, pool maintenance and garden maintenance
o – Presence of Owner’s representative on arrival and departure for transfer of keys and other formalities.
o – Daily freshly made and served breakfast, a choice of the menu available in the villa.
- – Prices DO NOT include the following:
o – Any optional services not previously specified and billed,
o – Client’s travel insurance, medical insurance or personal liability insurance.
- Discount vouchers awarded to clients are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-cumulative.
- Payments are non-refundable unless otherwise agreed.
Conditions of stay
- The rental period shall commence 2.00pm on the first day and end at 11.00am on the last day of the rental period, unless otherwise agreed. The Owner shall not be obliged to offer accommodation before the time stated and the Client shall not be entitled to remain in occupation after the time stated.
- The maximum number of people residing in the Villa cannot exceed the number 4 (wich does not include children under 3yo) without explicit permission of the Owner. The Owner reserves the right to refuse service or rentals to anyone at their complete discretion.
- Upon arrival, the Villa and furniture will deemed to be in good state of use. Upon departure, the owner checks if everything is still in good state. Everything is in good state if there is no breakage, damage, missing items, no additional cleaning for villas left abnormally dirty, long-distance calls charged to the villa’s telephone, and no other charges incurred before, during or after your stay, still outstanding. The Client agrees to pay the Owner for the cleaning or replacement costs for all damages to personal property or to the real estate, which may occur as a result of The Client’s occupancy, excluding normal wear and tear. The Client shall report to the Owner without delay any defects in the Villa or breakdown in the equipment, machinery or appliances in the Villa so that arrangements for repair and/or replacement can be made as soon as possible.
- Accommodation is provided for the sole purpose of tourism and any commercial use of the Villa is strictly forbidden. The Client certifies that he is renting the Villa for the purpose of tourism only and under no circumstances may he establish residence at that address. The Client agrees not to engage in any illegal, illicit, immoral or business-related activity within the Villa. The Client agrees to be a considerate tenant and to take good care of the Villa and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period. The Client agrees to lock villa’s windows and doors securely at all times when not on the premises, and must exercise care in securing all personal property. It is forbidden to fix objects to the walls and to displace furniture and appliances. For reasons of hygiene, pets are not permitted in the Villa unless authorised in writing by the Owner or the Website. The Client must respect the rules and regulations applicable to the Villa in which his accommodation is situated: he must not be the source of excessive noise or other disruption, which might disturb neighbours. By prior appointment (or immediately in case of emergency), the Owner reserve the right to enter the premises at any time to ensure essential maintenance and security.
- Neither Owner nor the Website shall be liable for events beyond their control which may interfere with your scheduled occupancy, including but not limited to Acts of God, acts of governmental agencies, fire, strikes, terrorism, war, inclement weather, flooding, disturbance or noise coming from outside the villas such as private or public construction, traffic, animals or neighbours. No rebate of refund will be offered in these circumstances.
- The Owner may organise transportation for the Client or its party. Transportation is supplied by providers who operate independently of the Owner. The Owner assumes no liability for property loss or damages, injury, accidents, death, delay, cancellation or irregularity which may be occasioned either by reason of defect in any vehicle, ferry, or aircraft or the acts of any company or persons engaged in conveying the Clients or its party.
- The Client acknowledges that the use of the some facilities, including but not limited to the swimming pool, terraces and stairs, and of furnishings and appliances, particularly those in the kitchen and bathroom, may prove dangerous. The Client and those accompanying him are fully responsible for taking all necessary precautions before using any facility, appliance or equipment they are not familiar with. The Owner and his representative accept no responsibility to Client for any injury of whatever sort as a result of use of such facilities. It is the Client’s responsibility to take all necessary precautions to avoid any accident involving himself or members of his party.
- Under no circumstances shall the Owner’s liability to the Client exceed the amount paid to the Owner for the rental period.
Language and Applicable law